Tuesday, February 12, 2008

back to sunway




yes, it was back to college after the CNY break, nevertheless, the holiday spirit was still in me~~~ so it was yumcha day ~~so to throw away all my ang pau money, i went to starbucks to throw it away.. with.......miss indonesia and miss producer~~

2 uniddentified kawai and snowy people @_@





and an evil seme master =_=



which ended up trying to torture me T_T





and in the end she turned me into a ...............


GASPS!!!! too scary to show~ (the woman was too freaked out, see the hand covering her mouth)

2 comments:

:: Val :: said...

and in the end she turned me into a fully qualified 100.1% uke


XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Hikari+ said...

wow.. the hand covering ur faces is so scary at 1st... XDXDXD !!~ LOL

then after that i realized its a photoshopped.. hahaha U_U