Wednesday, February 13, 2008

V-day post

since i have been crapping alot, its time for some serious post... life has been a lil more to wakeless nights and sleepless mornings, any ways,.. its V-day, so my wish to....


MY PARENTS

happy v day to u 2, thanks so much for all you have taught me, for the times u stood by me, the times u had to tolerate me, and listening to all my nonsense, thanks so much for loving me as your child and introducing me to the most importing thing is my live,...


MY (crappy)BROTHER

happy v day to u~ dont go too horny today, crap u for annoying me, nevertheless... keep on rocking~ bring the house down, a LTD mh 50 is enough to rock the world for Him


THE FRUIT WHOSE MUM IS A MANGO

happy v day to u, thanks for being such a ranter and rant listener, and especially for listening to my endless rants of the advantures of me~


MISS PRODUCA AND MISS INDO~

happy v day to u2 ~ thanks for supporting me for this whole project~


MY "LOVELY" =_= FRIENDS

ok~ the lovely was sarcasm, but u all rock, all of u, seriously,.. sorry not to mention your names but if i consider u my friend, whether junior, classmate, church friend, old friends.... i still remember u all~ ^_^


and LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....

to you , u know who u are, thanks for accepting me for who i am, for being someone i can go to any time~ u mean alot to me, and to see u smile (even the seme way) yeap, makes me happy, and just keep on going, dun give up, i know u can do it, and all u just need is perseverance, and keep on praying, cuz i may not be with u all the time, but HE is with u.... just keep on going, dun give up, and u will someday be someone big, if u would just let Him handle it all...~ take care


thank God for em all~...


ok mush time over~ pic of the day....

1 comment:

Hikari+ said...

=___=

whats with the rambo picture laa... LOL!!~ XD


Happy V-day to u ~