Tuesday, February 19, 2008

v-dayness

and so comes the day where flowers got a lil more expensive, fancy restaurant were packed with couples, so for me, i decided to do a lil cooking (1st time in my life @_@) sneaked in val's neighbor's house, in there i was given some crash course on how to cook rice and cook pasta =-= thanks to kawai king and ah snow, also not forgetting my cooking technical directors who taught me what stuff to buy (collin and jason leong)... any ways, i did cook for my 1st time, making rice balls with facial expressions and raw fish inside,




and cabonara sauce with sausages and salmon, had it at val's house




*sorry for the blurr shot.... had no tripod then~and for v day~ she got made me a soft toy bread plushie (warning... u may get addicted squeezing it...) and the rae anayami toy i wanted badly T_T thx so much~~~ ...

will update more om the process of the cooking~

No comments: