Monday, June 9, 2008

final project 97% done~

final project almost done!!! except for the final touch ups~ but its still sleepless nights for me =_=~~ doing some evaluation thingy.... went for interview at igloo.... any ways, watch out for Copywright... coming soon... very very soon.... in youtubes near you,..... if you do not understand pls ask me for explanation, but i hope u do.... and... some pics i have taken with my slr... kuanwin, dun need to take from me 1~ hahahahaa....
photoshopped image...

i found yuki in 10 years time @_@

some freak @-@

who climbs under the chairs

polka polka

2 comments:

this girl said...

EUGENE! OMG THAT'S MY AUNTY!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! (yuki in 10 yrs time)

and my other aunty is sleeping?! and my grandparents beside them hehe

where did you take this pic?!

3ug3n3 said...

hahaha~ sorri sorri T_T~ i was in KEFC~ and i was like this aunty looks like my friend in 10 years time @_@ hahaha and i was like so surprised i took the pic~ sorri T_T i din mean any bad, haha jus relized your aunty looks like like my friend~ haha and your other aunty wasnt sleeping, she was like taking her bible out of her bag i think, hahaha