Friday, March 21, 2008

good friday

good friday,is a day christians observe remembering the day Jesus died on the cross to save our sins. many times i do not actually see the big picture of how he actually died for me. this good friday felt more significant for me because,... i did wrong to someone, and thinking back at it, i do not know how the person can forgive me,i actually did something really hurtful and really wrong towards that person in my a little rash mind (don't worry every 1, i m still a virgin, it has nothing to do with sex or any thing,). but it struck me, its only this thing and i feel so guilty over it, i cant stand knowing that i actually hurt someone i so care about, but what bout God, whom i have hurt so much,... it took God a whole lot of love to actually send His son to atone for our sins so we can be forgiven. That was such a beautiful love.... i am glad i actually got to feel God's forgiveness toward us, but the fact that i did hurt someone really still kinda haunts me, i really hope the person can forgive me and still trust me. If u r reading it, i really hope you can trust me again though i feel it may take long, just wanna express my disappointment and remorse of what i did....

No comments: